Sunday, December 6, 2009

Entering a NEW Decade!

I LOVE journaling, unique fonts, the feel of my pens on good paper, writing chatty letters & cards and spend time reading BLOGS... 
I'll be entering a new decade (more about that in a later post), so JPE (my husband) encouraged me to journal in a new way ~ so I've created a blog, "Silver Linings 4 Me."  Hopefully, this blog will reach a wide range of family & friends, will save time (always an issue!), be more eco-friendly, but most importantly, keep the "creative ideas" flowing.

The most difficult part of creating this blog was selecting a name. I've poured through my quote resources (btw, I collect quotes) thinking I would find a title that jumped out at me. No such luck! In fact, I had almost decided to drop the idea of blogging... This morning after our 45 minute walk (well, JPE actually runs, I walk fast), I mentioned to JPE that the blog idea was fizzling... he said, "Don't you remember what you told me this morning?" Of course, I was half-asleep... I didn't even know I spoke in my sleep?? He said, "You wanted to call your blog, Silver Linings." Ummm... I don't know where that came from?? but, I've decided to take the leap... I hope you enjoy reading, "Silver Linings 4 Me."


1 comment:

  1. Welcome to the wonderful world of blogging! I look forward to reading. :D

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...