Monday, February 22, 2010

STAY FOCUSED!!

(pic taken 6/23/07 ~ Prague, CZ)

"Let me tell you the secret that has led me 
to my goal. 
My strength lies solely in my tenacity."
~ Louis Pasteur, chemist & microbiologist

Tomorrow, my daughter, SLE, 
will begin the first day 
of her six-day* California Bar Exam. 

She, along with all other law school graduates, are embarking 
on this journey - culminating months 
of intensive study, following completion
of a three year law program. 

SLE has never enjoyed roller coasters...
...but she took a "front seat" 
knowing there would be 
twists & turns, dips & hills!

Like this wooden statue,  
my daughter is
S T R O N G!  

GOOD LUCK, SLE!
"Do the best you can, 
with the time & energy you have." 
143!  OMO 

*The California Bar Exam is three days - 
SLE's "test accommodations" (due to her visual impairment) 
provide extended test time...


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...