Wednesday, March 31, 2010

OUT OF PRACTICE!!!

(pic by ACE ~ her Gramma Lana's spools of thread)

"When I work I relax. 
Doing nothing makes me tired."
~Pablo Picasso, Spanish painter

~ TODAY ~

Meetings, meetings, meetings...
Wheww!
ALL productive... but I'm ready for
S P R I N G   B R E A K ! 

Still need to PACK...
(gotta check weather.com)
Gathering collage supplies...
(paper, glue sticks, scissors, pens & pencils)
Reading materials...
(no work-related reading allowed!)
Charging camera batteries... 
(thinking about what I want to capture)
Doing laundry...
(will change my sheets tomorrow am)
Tossing out stuff in fridge... 
(umm... how long has this tuna been in here?)
A N D

Hemming some pants!!!
(Thanks ACE for today's pic!)

O U C H 
out of practice...
have stuck my finger 
with the needle more than once...

"I need to NIX the 
needles at night"
 

 




1 comment:

  1. This post is so witty! I love how well the random thoughts and projects flow together. Actually makes chores feel a little exciting. (Did I just say chores and exciitng in the same sentence? Wow - you ARE good!)

    Katie

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...