Saturday, October 2, 2010

WEEKWORD = TEN!!!

WEEKWORD = T-E-N
 
Check out the "adorable post" at Domestic Scribbles...

I needed T-E-N extra hours this week... whew! How about you? did your week fly by? I admit - I didn't get enough sleep, "self-care" time, nor did I eat enough healthy foods!!!

BUT, yesterday, I checked email at work, before leaving on a field trip with JPE's students (hike, photo-time, & BBQ hotdogs on the beach in San Simeon). Then about 2:00, JPE & I headed to Henry Miller Library in Big Sur, to attend a wedding. Beautiful weather ~ sunny, slight breeze, with a comfortable coolness when the sun set.... 
here are T-E-N pictures to remind me of the first day of October (the bride & groom won't have any trouble remembering their wedding date ~ 10-1-10)...
San Simeon "Greeters"
Rusty wheel, kayaks & a lizard ~ San Simeon Beach
Henry Miller Library, Big Sur
 (wedding memories)
a garden sculpture;
bride+groom & a cake;
wheel of lights @ dark;
table decorations & a musician
I HEART the beach!
I HEART weddings! I HEART Big Sur!
(JPE & I were married in BIG SUR too!)
If you want to participate in WeekWord, just post a comment to this blog! I will post the word SUNDAY night, before I head to bed! See you then!!!

There were "10" bloggers this week!!! check out the links listed at Domestic Scribbles

4 comments:

  1. I love your pictures, Christine! And what nice memories of a Big Sur wedding. The heart is gorgeous! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a nice weekend and well deserved after such a long work week. Great pictures...the birds - so nice and I love the pictures of the wedding...it must have been beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely photos! And thank you so much for your sweet comment at my blog. It's always a boost to the spirit to get encouragement and feedback like that.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope you had a great time at the wedding! What a great ten!

    PS--sorry to have missed senses, but here's the short list: sight--blue ocean and puffy white clouds; touch--sandy beaches (and a bee sting!); taste--a week of meals cooked and served by someone else; hear--ocean; smell--ocean and wonderful food.

    PSS--married at a hotel near our house in the 'burbs of DC; yes, silly string--the maids and men plotted it out carefully so as not to torch the bride, for which I am deeply grateful. ;o)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...