Wednesday, March 2, 2011

STEPPING OUT!!

Southwark staircase, London ~ July 2010
 "My travels led me to where I am today. 
Sometime these STEPS have felt painful, difficult, 
but led me to greater happiness and opportunities."
~ Diana Ross, American singer

Sorry for the absence! I've missed connecting with my blogger friends & readers... so I wanted to let you know I'm STEPPING away (again) for a work conference. Not sure how busy the evenings will be? Hope to post Thursday, BUT, if not, I will see you this Friday!

such ornate ironwork...

Don't you love this London staircase? I'm a "detail person" ~ drawn to the intricate pattern in these STEPS

Other thoughts: 
Am I going UP or DOWN the STEPS? what's my PATH in the next month? Stairs are difficult (especially on crutches - YES, still wearing the AIR CAST) but it's a new month... new opportunities... new STEPS to navigate.

Excited? YES... the daffodils are blooming here! what are you looking forward to in MARCH?

3 comments:

  1. Your new banner is fantastic! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your new header...just wonderful, so pretty. Still on crutches...bother! Darn! Hope it won't be for much longer. Good luck at the conference.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your photos of the details - it makes such interesting pictures, a little piece of art in itself. How much longer do you need to wear that cast?

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...