Monday, March 12, 2012

IT'S COMING...

pic taken 3.11.12
I've MISSED it...

SCAVENGER HUNT SUNDAY!

JPE & I spent the WEEKEND, OUTSIDE

 tidying the back & patio areas...
(trimming & raking)
taking care of the roses... 
(weeding & mulching)
moving dirt...
(the ground was damp, so the shovels just slipped
into the dirt "like a knife into butter")

JPE also had a lot computer work...

SO, I...

pic taken 3.11.12 @ 5:00pm
carried the Adirondack chairs into the backyard...
sanded & wiped down the wood...
and sprayed the first chair... 
"OREGANO"
(love the color)

One chair down ~ another to go!!!

HAVE A FABULOUS MONDAY?!!

Oh ~ the "little guy" in the first picture was part of my 
SCAVENGER HUNT SUNDAY
post...
the one I didn't finish!

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...