Friday, August 31, 2012

ENJOY THE RIDE...

"found heart" ~ Bob Jones Trail, Avila Beach
A three-day weekend... all to myself...
{JPE is backpacking w/students in No California}

The past three months, have raced by...

our mornings have a chill to them...
a reminder that our 
FAVORITE TIME
{notice, I didn't say season}
of the year is coming!

SEPTEMBER...
marks the opening of a new calendar!
{we work in education... so, it's an academic calendar}

TIME TO ENJOY...
See Canyon Apples
weekend walks & bike rides
puttering
community events
baking & tea-time

being a "tad" exhausted,
I've adjusted my weekend plans!

think I'd do a little
reorganizing & put out some
FALL DECORATIONS...

OOPS!
gotta stay 
"in the moment"
{instead of letting my mind race...
to the end of the work day}




No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...