Tuesday, September 4, 2012

PHOTO-HEART CONNECTION-AUGUST 2012

LYDIA - PISMO BEACH, CA 
PURE JOY!!!
Lydia's excitement is bubbling over...
she had just turned around to tell us "our" water was colder
than the water in Santa Monica.

Our CAMPING TRIP in Pismo Beach was
PURE JOY!!!

PICKING WILD BOYSENBERRIES was
PURE JOY!!! 

RIDING her BIKE on the Bob Jones Trail was
PURE JOY!!!

Nine-year old humor is
PURE JOY!!!


TEASING GRANDPA @ DINNER
It wasn't difficult to look through my August photos for a time
that spoke to my HEART.

Pictures tell the story!!

Kat Sloma @ Kat Eye Studio
hosts this monthly photo challenge - the guidelines
are listed HERE!

Oh... I'm supposed to comment on what I learned...
I've discovered, I CAN take pictures of kids, pets & other moving objects.




7 comments:

  1. Thanks so much Chris! I really appreciate all of your photos and especially the Lydia pics! She gets bigger all the time! Susan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet. Nine year old joy is really special.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pure joy indeed. Hope your September is just as wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looking at your photos and reading your words: PURE JOY!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this pure photo's, speaks joy.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fantastic, great photo-heart connection

    ReplyDelete
  7. I can feel the JOY too! Your image captures that happiness perfectly, and the words express it all so well. Thank you for bringing joy to the Photo-Heart connection this month!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...