Friday, October 26, 2012

MY SWEET LANA...


LANA
the grandmother of my daughters
the mother of my ex-husband
my mother-in-law FOREVER!

LOVED
her three sons
her 13 grandchildren & 10 great-grandchildren
her daughters-in-law, sisters, family & friends

SHE
baked incredibly tasty berry pies
decorated a doll house for the grand-daughters
sewed quilts for my daughter's bunk-bed
sent notes, cards & letters to family sharing her LOVE
was a woman of strong spiritual beliefs

ENJOYED
the craziness of family surrounding her for the holidays & birthdays
spending time playing with her grandchildren
camping in Yosemite National Park
walking on the beach

FAVORITE TIME WITH LANA

She & Griff were living in Nipomo, three houses away from us. I worked part-time (three days a week), so every Wednesday, we'd run errands together, then eat lunch out. When ordering a piece of pie at Marie Callender's we'd never order boysenberry pie, because we knew her pies were BETTER! 

SPECIAL TIMES!!
I'll FOREVER
TREASURE the MEMORIES of MOMENTS
spent with LANA!!!



1 comment:

  1. Such nice memories, Kritty! I, too, am blessed with an AMAZING mother-in-law, so I understand the depth of your feelings.
    —Big Nene

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...