Tuesday, October 30, 2012

PUMPKIN LOVER...

Remnants of the Past Vintage Show - 10.20.12

This pig obviously loves the colors of FALL!


{doesn't he resemble Wilbur from the book, Charlotte's Web?}

Until I met JPE, I never realized how much I ENJOY FALL...



crisp apples from See Canyon
rich oranges, reds, greens & yellows
dampness of leaves in the morning
brillant mid-day sun
breath-taking sunsets on the ocean
the touches of frost 
wearing scarves (& socks)
crock-pot soups for dinner
baking & freezing breads, scones & muffins
crawling into pj's after dinner
warm blankets on the bed

AHHHH! FALL...


2 comments:

  1. What a great image for fall! I love that silly pig. He really does look like the illustration of Wilbur in my Charlotte's Web that I've had since childhood.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...