Sunday, October 7, 2012

SCAVENGER HUNT SUNDAY 10.7.12

 SOOC
Whew!
O-C-T-O-B-E-R flew in like a bluejay - screeching!
my days were filled with random craziness!$#@?
The one thing that was predictable... SCAVENGER HUNT SUNDAY.
This week's words are: SHADOW, KEY, SMILE, UNEDITED & SPICE.


SHADOW
Couldn't decide between these two SHADOW pictures! The SHADOW (on the left) is actually from a wall decoration. The little cups resembled an egg cracked in two, with a brillant gold painted center. I took this photo at the San Diego Marriott (near Seaport Village) & it was pulled from my photo archive taken a week ago! The SHADOW (on the right) was taken Saturday morning... love the light filtering through the fence slats.
KEY
This is a stretch! but, I think pumpkins are KEY to decorating your house for the Fall. I've been buying apples almost every week at Avila Barn - great opportunities for picture taking & buying apples that are picked daily... on my list this week... pumpkins, of course!

SMILE

Pure happiness! Lola's huge SMILE cracks me up! she doesn't even notice the piece of grass hanging off her tongue.


UNEDITED (SOOC)

This bird was flirting with me! Moving around the back yard... flitting here & there! making eye contact with me! Was finally successful at capturing him? her? UNEDITED or SOOC (straight out of the camera).


SPICE

Not very original... but the SPICE we use most frequently is cinnamon. Yep! don't add salt unless it's written in a recipe... but we add cinnamon to fruit salads, baked goods, oatmeal, etc. We give homemade baked goods as holiday gifts, so we've begun stocking up on our supply of cinnamon.

I'm crossing my fingers that this week has more free time for blogging. Hope to see you back...

If not, stop by next week for SCAVENGER HUNT SUNDAY... the words are: WATER DROPS or WATER FLOWING, FAITHFULNESS, THEN & NOW, FINGERTIPS & ONE ITEM FROM SARAH'S BUCKET LIST (found HERE).
Sarah's October Bucket List has kid-friendly ideas
for your weekend adventures!

2 comments:

  1. Great photos! You have a good eye for composition.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the bird, the eggs... and the sweet sweet Cavvy smile! my Cavvy mix has a similar smile! =)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...