Tuesday, December 4, 2012

IN THE MOOD?


Are you finished decorating?

Monday, after work, Susan & I met for dinner
& to wander the Apple Farm Gift Shop...
hoping the holiday glitz & sparkle would inspire us
 to get our decorating started... completed!!

I think we've decided to "DECORATE LIGHT"...
& cut-out the frenzy of doing-too-much!!

SOOOO, in addition to tasty food, the APPLE FARM 
decorations are...

GLITTERY....
includes SPECTACULAR LIGHTING...
plenty of RED & GREEN...
and SANTA & HIS SLEIGH!!!
all pictures taken @ APPLE FARM, SLO

now that these pictures are posted,
I think I used too much "frost" from the Winterland theme...  
I edited my pictures with PICMONKEY !!!

Check out PICMONKEY ~ it's a FREE PHOTO-EDITING program!!! 
how cool it that?

 

1 comment:

  1. Great pictures...love the frost, I think I need to take a trip over to PicMonkey.(-:

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...