Monday, January 7, 2013

P52 {Week 1}

pics from 1.6.13

RESOLUTION for 2013
practice using my camera - which means taking more pictures!
Tamar from RANDOM-OSITY 
suggested I participate in
(which requires a post on MONDAY).

Tamar @ RANDOM-OSITY
and 
Gina @  KLEINWORTH & CO
are co-hosts! 

I may be crazy, but I look forward to using some of the photos that aren't applicable to the week's words for SCAVENGER HUNT SUNDAY. Should be a blast! & will help with those days I struggle with "blogger's block" (when I can't think of a thing to post).

Anyway, to kick off P52 - 2013... Yesterday (Sunday, 1.6.13) I snapped these pictures & got my post ready. We're enjoying the rain - I'm working on the computer (not FUN stuff - but WORK), JPE's doing a jigsaw puzzle - and the hummingbirds have totally drained the feeder (since noon-ish yesterday). 

If you are a first-time visitor to SilverLinings, I hope you'll come back by again! And, I promise to do some blog-hopping this week & check in with my visitors. It'll be a fabulous way to de-compress from the WORK AUDIT, January 8-10th.  

6 comments:

  1. That puzzle looks super fun! I am a jog-saw puzzle fan, too! Thanks so much for linking up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun puzzle! Have not put on together in ages. Perfect little winter activity.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Christine! hi! Found you at P52. It is a fun hop. I will joining on Tuesday's a bit late but I have a meme I am loyal to on Mondays already. See you next week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your shots, especially the puzzle! Great point of view! I love working puzzles; I need to put one out!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are certainly a disciplined jigsaw puzzler.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...