Sunday, April 14, 2013

SCAVENGER HUNT SUNDAY 4.14.13

SHS 4.14.13

Last week got away from me!
I'm "on the road again"...

Spent Saturday & Sunday with ACE (Allie-bug) & Lola!
& snapped a few pictures for today's hunt.
This week's words:
GLOW, OLD, SHADOW, SPRING & SMILE.
GLOW
Don't understand how this happened? I know I wouldn't be able to duplicate this process if I tried. We were in a store looking at big screen televisions - I was taking photos of the pictures that were showing on the TV screen. Sort of a GLOW, don't you think?

OLD
This picture was mounted inside a store window! I wonder how many elementary school children could identify this OLD telephone?

SHADOW
Loved the repetition of the SHADOWS on this building. Sorry, I don't know where this building is located (this is another "photo" of a "photo on the TV screen" as I mentioned in the GLOW photo, above).

SPRING
SPRING means "bugs" --- this picture was taken in the Stanford Shopping Center in Palo Alto.

SMILE
We went to Penzy's Spices... this SMILING pirate was on the wall just above the "coloring table" for children. Great way to keep children occupied while their parents wandered the store looking at spices. If you haven't heard of Penzy's - check it out HERE!

Well, if you've visited before, you know Ashley @ Rambling & Photos is the hostess for SCAVENGER HUNT SUNDAY. It's easy! check her blog for details.

Two of five words in the next hunt will be tough! Wish me luck in finding something... The words are: HAPPINESS, SPRING in BLACK & WHITE, FAMILY or FAITH, FUZZY, GATHERING or PROVIDE.

See you tomorrow - off to Sacramento!
(a week of grant reading!)



1 comment:

  1. Yes, your glow photo is truly amazing. I smiled at your leprechaun too.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...