Friday, June 7, 2013

STEP RIGHT UP!!


Our second floor landing looked like this ~ SATURDAY, MAY 11th!
{sorry for the crummy light}

walls were being painted, BUT the top step needed FINISHING!
{and floor molding added}


YESTERDAY,
Chris {the contractor} sent someone out to finish the top step!
A BULLNOSE was added...


 UMMM... nice!
I know you're wanting to peek in our bedroom
{SO, come back tomorrow for look}...

At the top of the stairs, {on the left} is the guest room. 


Still unpacking & S.L.O.W.L.Y bringing things back into the house!
Also, looking for different fabric to recover the stool & chair seat!


We're O.N.L.Y bringing items back into the condo that we really LOVE! and placing them in different locations.

the "CLOCK"
{was given to JPE's dad upon his retirement from Merrill-Dow,
the pharmaceutical company in Cincinnati, OH
- he worked there for 30+ years}
...its previous location was on a dresser, inside our walk-in closet!
We'd LOVE to get it working again!

Remember Southern Living parties?
I bought the "ANGEL" years ago!
It's lived downstairs, but, I think it has a new place in the guest room.
You can order similar items from Ballard Designs!

OFF to the movies --- THE GREAT GATSBY
with Tobey Maguire, Leonardo diCaprio, & Carey Mulligan.

2 comments:

  1. We have carpet on our stairs as well, and I truly don't like it! I hope we will get rid of it one day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice! I love your mission-style rocker. I also have a clock that was given to my dad when he retired - in his case after 26 years as a bartender at a Las Vegas hotel. Mine doesn't work either, but I'd like to get it working again.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...