Tuesday, June 11, 2013

WORKING...

Mount Vernon, Virginia ~ May 27, 2013
I'M WORKING...
on a several SPECIAL PROJECTS...
so I skipped

Didn't want another day to pass without posting!

Gosh... this quote is so appropriate!

It's the end of the school year - my mind is certainly CHALLENGED - trying to wrap-up end of the year details (& YEP! hard to believe - BUT also get ready for the beginning of the school year in August). 

oh... my SPIRIT is already thinking of what I want to do over my summer break. In fact, I'm thinking my SPIRIT IS ON summer break - making my year-end wrap-up CHALLENGING!

I was looking for a picture & quote this morning & knew this fit the bill. I LOVE traveling (it satisfies my SPIRIT & CHALLENGES my thinking, learning and ordinary routine)... 

But, the real reason I was drawn to this photo?? I LOVED my trip to Washington DC with Katie & my mom. We spent Memorial Day with Steph, Mazen, & Sea-Bass at Mount Vernon... 

ummm. photos have a lot to do with one of the special projects I mentioned... more later!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...