Saturday, July 13, 2013

H.A.P.P.I.N.E.S.S

"bleeding hearts" @ Big Bear (7.2.13)

FINALLY...
the last two nights, I've slept without
having weird dreams...
perhaps my overactive mind has settled into "summer mode"??

Instead of feeling like I "needed"
to be doing something, I actually just puttered!

CRUISED
the internet! YEP... checked blogs this am (no guilt)

TEXTED 
my family, encouraging them to watch this touching & powerful VIDEO

BAKED
loaves of banana nut bread & apricot bread

OBSERVED
a spider climbing his web...

TIDIED
the kitchen - washed & dried the dishes by hand

LISTENED
to Prairie Home Companion with Garrison Keillor 
 & (soon) Evening Blues hosted by Neil Losey
KCBX - SLO (NPR)

total HAPPINESS!

Tomorrow morning we're having some friends
for brunch, so I'll whip
cream cheese & homemade apricot jam
to spread on our tea breads...
& cut up a fruit salad... 
JPE is making Rosemary Cheddar biscuits & 
whipping up an egg scramble with bacon + peppers + cheese..
we're set for a leisurely visit to start our Sunday.

What makes you HAPPY?

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...