Saturday, September 14, 2013

YOU'VE GOT MAIL...

American mailbox (Big Bear Lake, CA)  ~  Italian mailbox (Venice, Italy)

I fear we are s-l-o-w-l-y moving away from MAIL.

A confession...
I just signed up for a new magazine...
just so I would be getting something in the MAIL!!
{well, it was also a fundraiser for Allie's school}

When I buy stamps...
they last months before they're gone!!
{sadness. I don't get to sample all the designs

But, don't get me started on JUNK MAIL...
{now, that's something I wish would GO away}

Well, I'm s.l.o.w.l.y puttering my day away!

Back to laundry!

2 comments:

  1. Not just mail, but anything handwritten! I was shocked and appalled that my youngest daughter never even uses cursive in school anymore...it's becoming a lost art form :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love getting magazines and non-bill mail, but do enjoy the freedom to pay my bills online and save the stamps for fun letters or packages to friends!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...