Sunday, October 13, 2013

SCAVENGER HUNT SUNDAY 10.13.13 + SONG-OGRAPHY

10.13.13
TIME FOR SONG-OGRAPHY...

Drop by the blog, DON'T SHOOT YOUR EYE OUT
thank KATHY for hosting!
Looking out our bedroom slider... 
JPE was the working man
(washed & waxed his car yesterday)
in the driveway...
NO rain and nothing burning...
HE wasn't saying anything...
BUT, I noticed the trees are turning colors
(see the reflection of his car roof)...

this definitely s-t-r-e-t-c-h-e-d my imagination!

and now, this week's 
words:
M is FOR..., WHAT I SAW TODAY, CORNER, PINK and HANDS.

what more can I say... ghouls & goblins everywhere!
M IS FOR... MANIAC MUGS!

you'd think I liked Halloween? N-O!!
actually, it's my least favorite holiday...
But, WHAT I SAW (last night) were all these colorful photo ops!

the old Wineman HOTEL has been restored...
it really brightened one of the main intersections downtown SLO. 
the CORNER rooms are rented to low-income, disabled seniors!

a PINK tutu - in the SOCK Shop window!

the HANDS of my hard-working JPE!
he made raspberry jam yesterday...
(& washed & waxed his car)


You can check out the SHS bloggers at RAMBLING & PHOTOS.

See ya tomorrow!

4 comments:

  1. Wow, awesome reflection in that car window...and keen eyes you have to have noticed it! Very creative. Thanks for joining in on Song-ography!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are SO much fun! Love the decorations and the reflection - amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My goodness, J has been very, very busy! I bet the jam is delicious.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I just love your Songography photo. That is an awesome reflection on your car.
    Great set for SHS too. Loved your Halloween stuff, I think Halloween is so fun.
    Your hubby is certainly a hard worker. Raspberry Jam sounds delicious.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...