Wednesday, March 19, 2014

WHAT'S RED, JUICY & SWEET?

it's STRAWBERRY time...

first basket of strawberries from Okui's
oh my goodness!
sweetness, juicy & addicting!

this is a watercolor of the same strawberries

NO, I haven't taken watercolor classes YET!
{on my bucket list for retirement}

had posted several watercolors of her photos
using a new i-Pad / i-Phone app called Waterlogue.

Oh my gosh! it's so much fun. 
you can watch a picture change from the photo to a watercolor.
Amazing!

worth the $2.99 price tag!!

{I wasn't compensated for this review of the strawberries nor the app}



5 comments:

  1. Until I read below the picture I thought that you painted that! I was ready to congratulate you on an amazing job. Thanks for the app review, looks like something I would enjoy. Can you have them printed?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't that just too fun...and for only $2.99....I love to just watch it create and the strawberries are a perfect subject!! thanks for the mention.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just finally got my first pint of sweet tasting berries - so ready for fresh produce!

    I am so trying to resist that app - but my mom gave me an itunes gift card...so now...maybe!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey, ar eyou eating strawberries without me. Love the post. Just wanted to let you know. JPE

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE the composition of your berries! That's what made your watercolor so beautiful...your eye for placement and subject. SWEET in more ways than one :-)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...