Friday, February 19, 2016

FIVE ON FRIDAY {2.19.16}

Shell Beach, CA
Sunsets along the coast have been stunning!


The "hummers" are storming the feeder! this photo was captured on my iPhone. 

LOLA... our sweet grand-dog!
she's been visiting while Allie & Brian are in Washington DC.
Her expressions "crack-me-up"... I think she was wanting to sit in the sun!

Wednesday's rain fall totaled about 3/4 of a inch. Given the California drought, we are grateful for any rain.

Cambria Pines Lodge
A PRETTY Lady!

posting with FIVE on FRIDAY!


6 comments:

  1. So glad you're getting rain!
    How cool to see a hummingbird!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful collection of lovely photos. Yes, the recent sunsets (and sunrises) have been quite stunning. Like you, I'm grateful for the rain - we still need loads more. I love the last photo - is it a fountain? I imagine seeing water trickling down her arm.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely to read your blog and to find you in this way! We are having a lot of rain right now, but not complaining as I am always aware too of those who are in great need of rain. Thank you so much for joining in the anniversary of Five On Friday, I really do appreciate it so much! Have a good weekend! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lola is adorable. And, the hummingbird photo is amazing! We too received a little rain here in southern Orange County but it's suppose to heat up again for next week. Wishing you a wonderful weekend, Pat

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hopefully the rain will continue for a little while longer to relieve your drought! Great shot of Lola, what an accusing look she gives ... my dog has that same look.
    Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  6. How I yearn to see the ocean. Now that my Tiki has gone to Kitty-Heaven, I can travel again. Perhaps I can sneak down to at least poke my toe in the Gulf of Mexico soon. Once you live in California, it's difficult to move, but I sure don't miss the traffic in Los Angeles County.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...